A Philadelphia Downtown Hotel in Center City
Set along the iconic Avenue at the Arts, Hyatt at The Bellevue invites guests to unwind in the city’s largest guestrooms as they take in everything Philadelphia has to offer. Allow our Concierge to personally recommend and make arrangements at top restaurants, shows and events. Dine at XIX (NINETEEN) on the top floor, and indulge in great food, custom cocktails and sweeping city views. The Bellevue building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, offers a unique shopping and dining experience in the vibrant heart of Center City in downtown. See why this elite hotel has earned its place among Philadelphia’s most memorable spots.
- 172 spacious guestrooms
- Hyatt Grand Beds™ with pillow top mattresses
- Luxurious bath products
- Valet and self-parking, for a fee
- 93,000-square-foot Sporting Club at The Bellevue
- Indoor jogging track / racquetball court / basketball court
- Shops at The Bellevue:
- 30,000 square feet of versatile function space
- Dedicated meeting Concierge
- Modern equipment / in-house audiovisual expert
- Onsite catering
Hyatt at The Bellevue is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt at The Bellevue, we want to make sure that each guest is able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- Audiovisual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Telecommunications for the deaf
- Wheelchair accessible doors, peepholes, towel racks, sink / vanity and health club
Hyatt at The Bellevue offers each guest complimentary use of the Executive Express Business Center. Conveniently located on the 19th floor of the hotel, close to the guest reception area, the Business Center provides 24-hour room key access to a variety of services and equipment, including:
- Computer workstation with high-speed Internet access
- Shipping and packaging
- Office equipment rentals
- Office supplies
Should you require any service not listed above, our experienced staff will be happy to assist you with your request.
A remarkable hotel experience awaits you at Hyatt at The Bellevue, perfectly situated in the heart of the city on the famous Avenue of the Arts. A member of Historic Hotels of America, our hotel offers the ideal combination of a premier location with world class amenities. Stay connected to the home office with the services of our Executive Express Business Center, and allow our experienced front office to assist you in planning your stay, whether you require tickets to a show, reservations at one of the city’s renowned restaurants or a limousine to transport you around town.
Guests can now enjoy free Wi-Fi for an unlimited number of devices in guest rooms and social spaces, regardless of how they book or where they’re traveling. All Hyatt Gold Passport® Diamond and Platinum members will receive a complimentary upgrade to premium Wi-Fi service when visiting Hyatt at the Bellevue.
Map & Directions
From Points North Via I – 95 South
Follow I- 95 South to Central Philadelphia and take Exit 22 to 676 West. Follow 676 West for approximately one mile to the Broad Street exit. This will automatically put you onto 15th Street, heading south. Go ten lights to Locust Street and turn left. Self-Parking Garage is located on the left hand side half way up the block next to Estia restaurant. If you pass Garage, at the next traffic light which is Broad Street, turn left and proceed immediately into the center lane. Make a left into the garage for self-parking, or on to Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Points North Via New Jersey Turnpike (New York And Northern New Jersey)
Follow the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 4, Route 73 North. Route 73 North (1.4 miles) will take you to Route 38 West (5.8 miles), which will lead you to Route 30 West. Follow Route 30 West (2.5 miles) to the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. After the bridge, stay to your left and follow the signs for 8th Street, Chinatown. At 8th Street, turn left and proceed for seven blocks to Walnut Street. Make a right onto Walnut Street, go six blocks to Broad Street, and turn left. Proceed immediately into your right hand lane for the hotel entrance. You may enter into the garage for self-parking, or into Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Philadelphia Airport and Points South via I – 95
Follow I-95 North to Exit 17, Broad Street / Route 611. Travel 2.5 miles north on Broad Street and the hotel will be on your left-hand side, between Locust and Walnut Streets. Enter the center lane to make a left into either the parking facility for self-parking or into Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Points East via the Walt Whitman Bridge and Atlantic City Expressway
Follow the Atlantic City Expressway to Route 42 North to the Walt Whitman Bridge. Cross the bridge and take the Broad Street exit. Follow Broad Street approximately 2 miles north to Locust Street. Just as you pass Locust Street proceed immediately into the center lane. From the center lane make a left into the garage entrance for self-parking or into Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
From Points West via the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Northeast Extension
Follow the PA Turnpike to Exit 326 (former Exit 24) / Valley Forge Interchange and follow to Route 76 East. From Northeast Extension, follow Route 476 South to Route 76 East. Take Route 76 East to Exit 345 (former Exit 38) / Route 676 East (This exit is from the left lane ). Go approximately ½ mile to the Broad Street / Central Philadelphia exit. At the top of the Broad Street exit ramp make an immediate right onto 15th Street. Go nine lights to Locust Street, and turn left onto Locust Street. Self-Parking Garage is located on the left hand side half way up the block next to Estia restaurant. If you pass Garage, at the next traffic light which is Broad Street, turn left and proceed immediately into the center lane. Make a left into the garage for self-parking, or on to Chancellor Court (between Bellevue Building and Bliss Restaurant) which has a black trestle awning that represents the entrance to our valet parking and unloading luggage and / or passengers’ area.
Hyatt at The Bellevue is pleased to offer the following amenities to make your stay as remarkable as possible. If you wish for something not listed below, please contact our front office. We will make every effort to assist you.
- Daily newspaper (with Hyatt Gold Passport™ membership)
- Turndown service by request
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM
- Hyatt Meeting connection®
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safety-deposit boxes at front desk
- Shoe shine services
- TAG approved
- Pet friendly (up to 50 lbs.; additional pet fee $100 for up to six nights required)
We are pleased to offer our guests parking in the adjacent PARKWAY Bellevue Garage, easily accessible via our sky bridge. Maximum height clearance for the garage is 6’4”. For oversized vehicle parking information, please contact our Concierge.
Hotel Guest Rates
- Overnight self-parking, $35 per night (in and out privileges up to 5:00 PM on departure day)
- Overnight valet parking, $45 per night (in and out privileges up to 5:00 PM on departure day)
XIX Restaurant Parking
Please contact XIX (NINETEEN) restaurant for details on parking rates.
Enjoy some of the premier shops in all of Philadelphia without ever having to leave the building. The historic Bellevue is home to a number of the world’s most renowned retailers, including:
- Bellevue Salon and Spa
- Nicole Miller
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland
- The Walking Company
- Tiffany & Co.
Parking for Shops / Restaurants and Sporting Club
- Any three-hour period up to 5:00 PM - $7.00
- 3 hrs. to 3 ½ hrs. - $12.00
- 4 hrs. to 12 hrs. (max) - $18.00
- Taxi – Taxis can be picked up at Zone 5 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. All fares are per trip, not per person. Most taxis can accommodate up to 3 passengers, although certain vehicle types can accommodate 4 passengers. If you need to pay via credit card, please advise the dispatcher when you arrive as not all taxis are equipped to accept credit cards. Cost: $28.50 flat fee from the airport to the hotel
- Sedan / Limousine – Arrangements may be made through the Ground Transportation Desk, available in each Baggage Claim area. These cars may be picked up at Zone 6 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. Generally, these cars can accommodate four passengers. Cost: Approximate cost is $78.00, one way
- Shared Ride Vans - Arrangements may be made through the Ground Transportation Desk, available in each Baggage Claim area. These cars may be picked up at Zone 7 of the Commercial Transportation Roadway. Generally, these shuttles can accommodate 10 passengers. Cost: $10.00
Hyatt at The Bellevue is happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, you must inform the hotel that you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival, regardless of whether or not you have a confirmed booking. There are a limited number of pet-friendly rooms available at hotel. Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds or less, or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds, are permitted.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your special guest follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Please maintain your dog on a leash and in your control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see animals running towards them.
- Make sure you keep your special "Dog on Vacation" sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial 0 to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Pets are not permitted on the 19th floor or the Ballroom Level.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 PM. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency.
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, Hyatt has the right to ask that the pet be taken off property.
- Please visit the Concierge for lists of vets, dog parks, grooming services and dog-friendly restaurant options in the area.
- Hyatt at The Bellevue does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights - $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights - $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights - A fee will be assessed at the hotel's discretion
Check-in Time: 3 PM
Check-out Time: 11 AM
Hyatt Hotels App integrates with Uber
Hyatt is the first hotel brand to integrate its mobile app with Uber, a technology platform that connects riders with transportation on-demand: Now you can call up Uber from within the Hyatt app.
Follow us on Facebook
Hyatt at the Bellevue Announces Renovations of Rooms and Interiors
Hyatt at the Belleuve completes multi-million dollar renovation.
Join us for our Happy Hour at XIX Bar.
Book Now or call +1 215 893 1234